Hydraulic fork cartridge kit that completely replace all the existing fork internals. Fully-adjustable on Spring Preload, and on separate aand asymmetrical Compression and Rebound functions to allow an excellent upgrade of the original fork, offering to the rider a greater customization of the set-up.
- Fork cartridge cylinder D.20 mm in Alu alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and oxidation surface treatment.
- Pumping rod D.12 mm in Alu alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and hard oxidation surface treatment.
- Set of Compression and Rebound D.20 mm valves, supported by oilless slide bearings, machined from Aluminium billet, with its own dedicated shims stack for a total hydraulic flows control.
- Anti-cavitation valve sets.
No modification to the original fork is required for assemble the fork kit
It is completely overhauled for a proper and regular maintenance.
All components of the cartridge are made of Aluminum alloy and subjected to anodizing surface treatment, with the objective to contain the weights and to ensure long-lasting wear.
Fork kit supplied with specific fluid (Motorex Fork Oil).
- Spring preload, mounted on axial roller bearings, with specific clicks (range 15 mm).
- Rebound unit with specific clicks (range 38 click).
- Compression unit with specific clicks (range 38 click).
Set of linear spring in Si-Cr alloy Steel, available in different rates, specific for the different bike models and the driver weigth, for a total custom.